Sunday, oh Sunday, and it’s time to summarize week 10. The beginning of the week was quite depressing: there was a snow storm, I was ill, and some not-so-nice things occurred in our neighborhood. Fortunately, life turned better as the week continued and the weekend has ben great. A friend came to visit, spring showed up. And I probably haven’t spoken so many hours with my mother in a long, long time. We also blogged quite a bit. And I even managed to read two books in less than 24 hours. That’s the ultimate form of relaxation for me!
Week 10: Blog Posts
- On Monday I shared my short (yet concise) reading list from February. I also talked a bit about gratefulness. Read the post here >>
- On Tuesday, our series of posts about the bunkers in Bratislava continued. In case you like history, I recommend you to read the post about Bunker BS-6 “Vrba” here >>
- Wednesday was about Herons and ice and the International Women’s Day. Click on the links to find out more!
- On Thursday we continued to explore Slovakia. Here you can learn all about Bojnice >>
- We decided to stay for a while in Slovakia, and so we wrote about one of the oldest parks in Europe. You find the post about Sad Janka Kráľa here >>
- Finally, who doesn’t love a good list? On Saturday we listed our top 10 European destinations off the beaten path. Click here to find out if you’ve been to them all >>
I hope that you have had a good week 10. I can’t believe that we are already in the middle of March! For next week, I’m looking forward to some sunshine, spring, and a nice breakfast or two. Maybe the quote above will serve as a guideline as well. What plans do you have for next week?