We hope that the new year has started well and that you are enjoying 2019! It’s now time for us to summarize our top 10 posts and other interesting statistics from 2018.
As we really enjoy numbers and statistics, this something we have done each year since we founded The Biveros Effect in December 2015. Click on the links below for statistics from previous years.
– 2017 >>
– 2016 >>
But now, let’s move on to fresher figures.
Our Top 10 Posts In 2018
There are actually several posts from 2017 that have proven to be popular also during 2018. And what can we say, our readers seem to be foodies!
- Slovak Cabbage Soup – Kapustnica (2 in 2017)
- Slovak Garlic Soup or Cesnaková Polievka (4)
- Swedish Traditions – Tacos in the Weekend (63)
- The Life of a Foreigner In Sweden (45 / 69 in 2016)
- Sights in Bratislava – Čumil, Man at Work (12)
- Sights in Bratislava – The Border Tripoint (153)
- Southern Africa, Part IX – Windhoek, Namibia (46 / 104)
- 6 Hours In Budapest: The Must-Dos (17)
- Driving on Madeira – Our Tips and Recommendations (NEW)
- Bratislava: A Walk Along the WWII Frontier (14)
Where Did Our Visitors Come From?
We are quite addicted to Google Analytics and one of the things we find particularly interesting is where our visitors come from. In which parts of the world are people reading our stories?
Here’s the list of top 10 countries
- United States (1 in 2017 / 1 in 2016)
- Sweden (2 / 2)
- United Kingdom (3 / 3)
- Slovakia (5 / 6)
- Finland (4 / 4)
- Germany (7 / 11)
- France (12 / 20)
- Canada (6 / 5)
- Australia (11 / 8)
- Greece (36 / 52)
From 2017 three countries have dropped out of the top 10.
CzechRepublic from #8 in 2017 to #19 in 2018.
- India from #9 to #16.
- The Åland Islands from #10 to #15.
We weren’t super active in the previous year, we’re planning on doing better this year. In order to do, we need your help. Let us know in the comments what you would like to read about in 2019?